January 25, 2013

SendOut Cards Review and Free Card!


 So I have been using SendOut Cards for over a year now so I wanted to share with you what I thought.  First let me explain what it is!  This is quoted from their site:

"Our unique online greeting card system enables people to act quickly on their promptings and we find joy in providing a tool that has proven to change countless lives time and time again. In less than 60 seconds, you can choose your custom card, add a personal photo, write your heartfelt, inspirational, or cheerful message and click send. We print, stuff, stamp and mail your personalized greeting cards to any postal address anywhere in the world, all for less than the average price of a greeting card at the store. Our gift selection is icing on the cake to this great service and allows you to go the extra mile to bring about another smile."

Basically you sign up for a membership and you are charged once a month for the points you accumulate to be used on the cards. I have the lowest level which is a little over $10 a month. The points don't expire for an entire year so you can save them up for a big project like holiday cards.  Also, you can import and save your address book so you don't have to worry about typing in everyone's address!

For example, I just made this Valentine's Day card and it was 3 points worth and I sent it to 6 people. You also set up an "Expense Account" to pay for postage and gifts if you choose to include them.

laurel likes it SendOut cards valentines day card
laurel likes it SendOut cards valentines day card












I have so much fun making these cards!

Now you are probably thinking, "Why is this any different than making the cards on another website such as Shutterfly".  Well, Send Out Cards makes it so easy to send out a card there is no excuse not to!  In just a few minutes you can select a card, personalize it and have it sent to for you!  This card took me about 15 minutes to create and schedule to be sent on February 1st.  As a busy mom this just gives me a way to share a special moment with family members who may not be connected through the internet. (like my Grandmothers and Aunts)  They LOVE to get mail, especially when it includes pictures of my son!

Sure, I could create the cards on my computer, print them out at home, stuff, address and mail them out myself... but I don't know about you but that just doesn't fit in my schedule!

I have included some other screen shots of the site to give you an idea of what the site looks like.

A small taste of the pre-made cards you can select.
laurel likes it SendOut cards valentines day card

What it looks like when you select a pre-made card.  It can be a postcard, traditional 2 panel card, 3 panel card or even an BIG card!
laurel likes it SendOut cards valentines day card

















These two screen shots are just to show you a few of the thousands of templates and elements you can add to your card.
laurel likes it SendOut cards valentines day cardlaurel likes it SendOut cards valentines day card


This screen shot shows that all the pictures I upload for use get saved so I can use them again.
laurel likes it SendOut cards valentines day card














But enough of me going on and on...  Why don't you see for yourself!  Here is a link to the site that will let you send one free card!



When you are done let me know what you think!
Did you find it easy to use?












I am not affiliated with SendOut Cards.  I am a customer.  These are all purely my opinions and I am not being compensated for this post in any way.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4687141/?claim=vm99tk4b7yz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment