May 2, 2013

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Towelettes Review

Influenster sent me some Dickinson's Witch Hazel wipes in my Sugar-n-Spice VoxBox.  I have never used witch hazel before so I was interested to see how it compared to the many other facial wipes I have used.  I have been a Stridex pad user for many years but have also used Noxema, Garnier, Simple and just recently Ponds.

I used the same marker for reference
They each come in their own individually wrapped package to keep them moist.  The towelette is large and soft in texture.  They leave my face feeling fresh and clean without having to actually wash my face.  I have been keeping these in my work bag to freshen up after lunch and I really like the feeling.

There are two things I don't like about them.  The first is the scent.  I am not sure what witch hazel smells like but I'm not really a fan.  I must say though that it is not bad enough to keep me from using them and the scent does not stay on your face for long.  The second is that I had the same kind of sensitivity around my eyes as I did with the Pond's towelettes.  One of the uses listed it to take off makeup and I can not do that with these.

I honestly don't think I would purchase these on my own.  I use what they sent me but I don't think that they are good fit for me.

Have you ever used witch hazel?

No comments:

Post a Comment