November 25, 2013

iCaughtSanta.com Review


It's that time of year again to start thinking about Christmas cards!  I have a fun new site to help get a chuckle out of your friends and family.  iCaughtSanta.com is an easy to use websitethat allows you to add Santa to them!    There are 20 that you can choose from including a sleeping Santa, Santa with Rudolf and even Santa holding his naughty/nice list!  I was able to easily create a few pictures to share with you all.
Right now you can create as many pictures as you want FREE until December 10th.  Just enter code #santashare at checkout!  

The site is very straight forward and easy to manipulate the image so it looks realistic.  No need for a graphic arts degree here . . . just pick a picture that is good quality!  Once our tree is up and our house is decorated I will be sure to take a picture with this in mind to show my little guy!


 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment