December 10, 2013

Airborne® Gummies Review and Coupon!

Laurel Likes It Airborne Gummies

I am a part of Smiley 360 and I finally after months of waiting, qualified for a product to try!  I was sent a bottle of Airborne® Gummies.  They are little fruit slice shaped sugar coated gummies that taste great!  They are chewy but don't get stuck in your teeth.  They are a little tart too which I like.  The serving suggestion is to take 3 which I was upset about because that means the bottle won't last long but I guess that is a sacrifice you make.  I love knowing that I am giving my immune system the boost of vitamin C it needs during this cold and flu season in a fun way.


If you want to join me and get to try out new products too, click here to join Smiley 360!

Laurel Likes It Airborne Gummies

1 comment: