March 18, 2014

J'Adore VoxBox

I was lucky enough to get another Vox Box recently!  The J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster was a Valentine's Day themed box.  Below are pictures and a brief description of each product that I received.
John Frieda Frizz Ease
3 day straight - I have straight
hair already but this did keep
my ends from flipping out like
they like to do.

               Red Rose Tea - Like drinking dessert!
Milk Chocolate Hershey's KISSES - These are delicious!
Vaseline Men
Spray Lotion -
Perfect for my low
maintenance husband!


Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask -
Thoughts coming soon.

Kiss Lashes - These really do look so natural and are
very lightweight!
Check back soon for individual reviews of each of these products.  Also don't forget to follow me on Instagram!!  Username: Laurelflowerr (yes, there are two r's)
 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment