March 4, 2014

K9 Advantix II Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
As you know from some of my previous posts that our family has a dog.  Since spring is coming soon (hopefully!) that means that flea season will soon be upon us! K9 Advantix II is a leading brand of pet medication that helps combat fleas and ticks on dogs. I was offered a 4-month pack of K9 Advantix II to try with Jäger and report back what I thought.

I found this product very easy to use.  The small tubes of product opened easily by inserting the top into the tip and turning it to pop it open.  No scissors necessary.



I simply pulled his hair out of the way to expose his skin and squeezed the liquid out.
Jäger has thick long hair but the product didn't leave any strange residue and I was not worried about my 3 year old touching him afterwards.

The package also came with 4 stickers to place on your calendar so you don't forget to put on the next dose.

You can buy K9 Advantix II from Entirely Pets for as low as $29.99 for smaller dogs!  Jäger is a little over 50lbs so he received the red version for large dogs.

Do you protect your animal from fleas and ticks?  What products do you use?

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard of some flea and tick applications giving some dogs weird side effects - were there any with this application?

    ReplyDelete