April 25, 2014

Coobie Seamless Bras - Discount Code

Laurel likes it Coobie Store
I am constantly looking for a comfortable bra that also gives support and good shape! I have really yet to find one until now.  I was cursed with 3 strikes in the bra sizing world.  First, I am petite.  Hovering around 5'1 I have a very short rib cage to underarm length so most bras cut into my underarm and that is very irritating!  Second I have a small rib cage diameter.  I am usually a 32 which would be fine if I didn't have a large cup size!  Trying to find a 32 DD is not easy!

Coobie Seamless Bras offer ultra comfortable wear and versatility without sacrificing style. These affordable, stylish bras are seamless, one-size (comfortably fits 32A through 36D), available in 7+ styles and 50+ fashion colors and patterns. There is also a full size version fitting up to a size 42D.



They are perfect for every day wear, yoga, Pilates, new and nursing moms, sleep wear, and more! Coobie Seamless Bras also has a large following of mastectomy patients that love the soft comfort and pad pocket to insert a form. This line is truly a fit for all women!


Starting at $20 how could you go wrong!  They have several different styles and patterns so there is bound to be one that you like.

I haven't received my bras yet but I wanted to make sure that you could take advantage of this great deal they are offering to you!


I really like The Coobie Lace Coverage Bra.  Which style did you choose?

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment