June 18, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Laurel Likes It Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo
This is the third product from Adovia that I have had the chance to review and it lives up to the other two! A while back I reviewed Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Mask and I just recently reviewed Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo and this is the perfect companion to it.

Unlike the shampoo, Adovia's Dead Sea Salt Conditioner is a creamy white color but has the same scent.  It's thick and doesn't slip off your hand like the shampoo does if you are not careful.  This conditioner left my hair feeling very soft and didn't weigh it down at all.  I tend to have oily hair so I really only use conditioner to detangle and this did that perfectly.  Like I said in the shampoo review, I have a very sensitive scalp but this didn't effect it at all.

Some info from the company:
  • Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.
  • Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.
  • Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.
  • Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.
  • Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.


You can get your own bottle of
 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment