June 17, 2014

Gold Elements Nail Care - Supreme Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Golden Nail Kit - Supreme - A Stimulating Beauty Treatment For Your Nails

I love taking care of my nails.  I am constantly trying new products to help keep them looking nice whether it's a new nail polish or cuticle pusher.  I was very excited to hear back from Gold Elements that I was chosen to review their Golden Nail Kit.  Since the warmer weather has come to NY I have been doing a lot of yard work and gardening and my hands and nails have taken a beating.  This is the perfect way to pamper and revitalize your nail health.  No one will know they have been working in the dirt!
The Golden Nail Kit contains:
  1. Hand and Nail Cream:  A gentle, protective and soothing hand cream to protect your skin.
  2. Cuticle Oil:  Deeply soothe, moisturize and nourish the cuticles. Ideal when buffing your nails, your cuticles will be softer and your nails stronger looking.
  3. Nail File:  To smooth away rough nail edges and shape your nail faster and easier.
  4. Buffing Block:  A fantastic buffer which grants a beautiful gleam to your nails and assists in stimulating the blood circulation underneath your nails, which encourages healthy growth.
The hand cream is rich and has a wonderful scent.  It is more of a floral scent that is not over powering and smells expensive.  I normally don't buff my nails since it actually prevents a good bond when I use gel polish but since I'm not using that right now I buffed away.  It was a quick and easy way to bring some life to my dull nails and the oil really hydrated my cuticles which they desperately needed.  I think you can tell a difference in the above picture.  My nails almost look like they have clear polish on now and my cuticles look like I've had a manicure but I haven't!  I think I'll be keeping this set in my desk at work to use on my lunch break occasionally for a quick spruce up!

See for yourself or treat someone you love!  Get your own Golden Nail Kit!

Make sure you follow them on all their social media sites so you don't miss out on promotions!

The Gold Elements line also offers advanced and effective cosmetic treatments and customized facials, giving an over all treatment to the skin. It also aids the reduction of wrinkles and helps brighten the complexion. Inspired by advanced cosmetic research it contains effective age defying ingredients combined with trace elements of gold to give a youthful appearance to your skin.

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment