June 7, 2014

Rainbow Bandz Organiziation Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
The Rainbow Bandz Organiziation Box is a clear plastic organizer case for rainbow loom and rubber bands with adjustable compartments. It has plenty of room to fit the rainbow loom kit and other connectors.
Each compartment is 2 inches wide x 1.9 inches deep and is 13 1/2 inches long in maximum.  The compartments are adjustable just by simply sliding the dividers out of the slots.  I created two larger areas for the black and white bands since I had the most of those colors and was able to have one compartment for the c and s clips and one very large section that fits my whole loom.
The only downside is that the dividers are somewhat flimsy so you just have to be careful not to bump them out of the grooves.  Otherwise this is a great way to store your bands without them getting mixed up.

You can buy your own Rainbow Bandz Organiziation Box on Amazon for $9.99
 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: