July 18, 2014

Adovia Mineral Eye Gel Review


Adovia's Promise: Your Eyes will Look 10 Years Younger or Your Money Back! Reduces puffiness under and around the eyes and makes eyes appear years younger and radiant!  Gets rid of dark circles under eyes and your eyes will look more youthful and refreshed!

Adovia's Mineral Eye Gel is formulated specifically for the gentle area around the eyes, this light eye gel absorbs quickly into skin for deep hydration.  Dead sea salt delivers an immediate infusion of dead sea minerals, essential for proper skin health and beauty.  It contains vitamin C which delivers powerful antioxidants deep into skin cells.
This gel has no scent which is great for sensitive skin around my eyes.  It absorbs very quickly and feels soft and refreshing when applied.  It feels cool as it dries.  I have tried using it both in the morning and at night but I think night time is better.  As with any potted product make sure your hands are clean before dipping your fingers in.

You can get your own Adovia Mineral Eye Gel from Amazon for $29.00 and FREE shipping!

This is another great product form Adovia.  Check out the other reviews I have done of their products. Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo
Adovia Dead Sea Salt Conditioner

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment