July 12, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review

Achieve a flawless shave every time?  My husband has very sensitive skin so this is usually hard to do.  Now with this mirror he can shave right in the shower while is skin and hair is soft and pores are open which gives a closer shave and no more razor burn.  The Anti-Fog Nanotechnology repels fog and allows him to focus on getting his best shave possible.

Included with The Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror:
  • 1 Stainless Steel Mirror Wall Mount
  • 1 Stainless Steel Shaving Razor Wall Mount
  • 1 Shatter-Proof Fogless Shower Mirror

What I really love about this is that it keeps my husbands shaving stuff off the counter!

They recently released their improved design which was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower







It was very easy to set it up.  After I cleaned the spots with some rubbing alcohol I simply placed the stainless steel wall mounts where my husband could see on my shower wall, hung the shower mirror and his razor.

 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment