November 18, 2014

Clear Proof Review & Free gift!

This is a post I have been meaning to put up for a while but haven't gotten around to it.  I have ALWAYS struggled with my skin.  It is oily/dry/sensitive/acne prone.  I feel like I have tried so many products that there is nothing out there that will work.  My skin was much better while I was on birth control which tells me what I get it mostly hormonal but since we are tying for #2 I can't rely on that anymore.  I get deep painful acne from what I have read is called Cystic Acne.  It's not just my face either.  My chest and back are a mess also.

I was so frustrated a few months ago I got out of the shower and was so disgusted with my skin I swore in the morning I was going to call a dermatologist.  So that night I was chatting with my good friend we were talking and she suggested that I stop trying all these different products and give Clear Proof a chance.  I told her that I had tried using products with salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide and had no luck.  How could this product be any different??
 
I figured what the heck, and told her I would try it.  She gave me the travel kit to try out so I didn't shell out a whole lot of money just to try it.  I used that up and saw some improvement so I called and let her know I'd like the full set.  It took a few weeks of regular use but my skin is clear!  Now because I am unbiased and am always honest with you I will say that I still get some breakouts right before "that time of the month" but it is much less than before.  At first I was just using my hands to clean my face but what really took it up a notch was using the cleansing brush.  I think this really scrubbed down into my pores and pulled out the dirt.

The system is simple.  Wash, tone, spot treat and moisturize.  The combination 1-2 punch of the salicylic acid in the wash and benzoyl peroxide in the spot treatment gets the job done.  Here is a link to the travel set that I started with.  Clear Proof® Acne System The Go Set

It is only $20 and comes with mini bottles of all 4 steps.  It should last you a few weeks because you really don't need that much of the product.  However, the full Clear Proof® Acne System is a much better deal at $45 when you look at the size of the bottles.  I've had my set for a few months now and am just now running low.

I also didn't want to forget about the Skinvigorate™ Cleansing Brush.  It's a little pricey at $50 but I have to say that is what helped so much with the process!  Honestly compared to some of the other cleansing brushes this one is a steal!

Loretta is a big fan of my blog so she is giving my readers a special deal.  Another reason why you should order the full set is that when you do you will also get a FREE LIP GLOSS GIFT SET!!  Or, if you order both the full Clear Proof® Acne System and the Skinvigorate™ Cleansing Brush you'll get the lip gloss set and this gorgeous bag.  Keep them for yourself or gift them to a lovely lady in your life!  Just put in code LAURELXMAS.

So, now what you have been waiting to see, even though it is so embarrassing.  Sorry the lighting is different.  I took the before picture at work and the after picture in my bathroom in the evening.
 
Laurel Likes It Clear ProofLaurel Likes It Clear Proof


 photo signature_zps05cf28c7.png
The review above is of products that I purchased with my own money.  As always I am honest with my readers and give my opinion good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment