March 13, 2015

Walmart's Beauty Box for $5!!

Walmart Beauty Boxes are up for grabs again!!

My second WalMart Beauty Box is pictured above and I am in shock at what I get for only $5!  I like that this one only comes 4x a year so it's even more exciting when it comes!  My favorite product from this box was the L'Oreal Shampoo and Conditioner.  This month's boxes should be shipping out soon so you can still get in on it!

If you missed my other post about WalMart Beauty boxes you can still sign up!

Did you know that you can get a Walmart Beauty Box for just $5 shipped right now!? Similar to the Beauty Sample boxes that Target has done in the past! Seems like a great deal for just $5!

Head over to Walmart.com to snag your box while in stock!



2 comments:

  1. just ordered mine - cant beat 5 bucks for full size shampoo and conditioner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Click Here WalmartOne is a revolutionary way to manage employees. Associates can recover your WalmartOne wire login and gain access to perks.

    ReplyDelete